Strathclyde Tyres Blog

Special offers, news, events and updates from Strathclyde Tyres.

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Tags
    Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.
  • Login
    Login Login form

September Special Offers

Posted by on in Strathclyde Tyres News
You can get the following special offers in September: Autumn Service £79 - includes oil, air & pollen filters with a free Air Con Treatment 10% off all online tyres MOTs £30 (except Leven) Don't miss out! Book online here. ...
   Job Vacancy - Commercial Mobile Tyre Fitter As a result of recent business development we are looking to recruit fully experienced Commercial Mobile Tyre Fitters across central Scotland. Excellent Salary & benefits package offered.  Applications to Jaine Chisholm – Company Secretary – 01505 324891 or email  This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it                                                                           ...

Winner of Euro 16 Tickets

Posted by on in Strathclyde Tyres News
As you may have known, we recently ran a competition offering the chance to win tickets to the Euro 2016. Here is one of our winners - Alan Gardener with his tickets. Alan Gardener is from Johnstone and won 4 tickets plus £500 spending money in the competition we ran with Continental, one of the main sponsors of the tournament. Alan was delighted with his tickets and is looking forward to his trip! Don't miss out on our latest July special offers here. ...
Strathclyde Tyres Van Mobile Fitting
Strathclyde Tyres are delighted to announce the arrival of its 23rd Mobile fitting van to an already expansive fleet. We are proud of our commitment to our mobile service work and this Mercedes Sprinter is fully kitted with state of the art fitting equipment to service our customer's needs on the roadside, at home and in the workplace 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Another sign of our on going expansion and growth and thanks to all our valued customers. Recent contracts won include Glasgow Airport & Persimmon Homes. ...
SurveyMonkey
We are delighted to report that, in a recent survey, over 86% of our customers stated that they were ‘highly satisfied’ with the service they received from Strathclyde Tyres. This statistic, combined with over 11% which claimed they were ‘fairly satisfied’, means over 97% of our customers walk away pleased with the level of service they received. This was in respect to tyres purchased, MOT, servicing & vehicle repairs and other services provided by our staff across our branches in Scotland (Johnstone, Coatbridge, Kilmarnock and Leven). We are also very pleased to report that nearly 50% of our customers 'have been regular customers for years' as we strive to provide an unrivalled level of quality and service. Thank you to all of you who took part in the survey. We look to build on these figures even further throughout 2016. For more information about our services or to book online today please complete our online booking form today. ...
10520951 Hi Facebook ad 2v2
New Tyres. New You! If your car needs new tyres why not purchase Goodyear Tyres from our HiQ Leven branch and treat yourself? Purchase four Goodyear Tyres and bag yourself a luxurious spa treatment, or purchase two tyres for a mini pamper treatment. Spa treatments are redeemable at over 1000 locations across the UK. For full T&Cs visit HiQ Online....
Strathclyde-Tyres-98%-satisfaction
We are delighted to report that, in a recent survey, over 84% of our customers stated that they were ‘highly satisfied’ with the service they received from Strathclyde Tyres. This statistic, combined with the 14% which claimed they were ‘fairly satisfied’, means over 98% of our customers walk away pleased with the level of service they received. This was in respect to tyres purchased, MOT, servicing & vehicle repairs and other services provided by our staff across our branches in Scotland (Johnstone, Coatbridge, Kilmarnock and Leven).  We are also very pleased to report that over 50% of our customers 'have been regular customers for years' as we strive to provide an unrivalled level of quality and service. Thank you to all of you who took part in the survey. We look to build on these figures even further throughout 2016. For more information about our services or to book online today...

Happy 18th Birthday Sheryl!

Posted by on in Strathclyde Tyres News
Sheryl strathclyde tyres2
Sheryl Rutherford, who works at our Johnstone Depot, turns 18 this weekend. From everyone at Strathclyde Tyres, we would like to wish her a very happy birthday!  Have a fantastic day Sheryl!...
Brendan Boys Xmas 20151
To round off a great year, Managing Director Brendan treated all of the staff to a festive Christmas night out at the Lorne Hotel, Glasgow. Everyone had a fabulous night and we are excited for a busy 2016! ...

Happy 30th Lisa!

Posted by on in Strathclyde Tyres News
IMG 0516
Everyone at Strathclyde Tyres sends birthday wishes to Lisa McKeown who turned the big 30 today! Here she is with her cake (which we fully expect her to share). We hope you have a fantastic day Lisa!...
STS Paula
Last month our wonderful staff arranged a ‘Wear it Pink day’ in order to raise funds for Breast Cancer Care in loving memory of Paula White. Paula was a member of the Finance team at Strathclyde Tyres and sadly passed away in April this year. The team ran car washes, raffles and cupcake sales all in their crazy pink outfits to raise money, and had great fun in the process. We are pleased to announce that we raised £300 and this has now been donated to Breast Cancer Care. Well done everyone!...

Go Liverpool FC!

Posted by on in Strathclyde Tyres News
STS and Ian Rush
Some lucky members of staff recently enjoyed a hospitality day out at Annfield Stadium to watch Liverpool FC, courtesy of Stapletons Tyres. Everyone had a fantastic time seeing the stadium and watching the game, and the group got to meet legend Ian Rush! Coatbridge Manager James Ramsay said: 'It was a great day from start to finish. What an experience seeing Liverpool play at their home ground. The lads then all went onto The Cavern bar to finish off into the early hours.' ...
Airdrie Athletic
We are pleased to announce that Strathclyde Tyres is sponsoring Airdrie Athletic football team.   ...
BC fundraising 1
Our fantastic staff at Coatbridge depot arranged their own Wear it Pink day to raise funds for Breast Cancer on Friday 16th October. The team ran car washes, raffles and cupcake sales all in their crazy pink outfits to raise money, and had great fun in the process. Well done everyone who took part and donated to such a great cause! ...
NTDA
Strathclyde Tyres are delighted to announce that we have reached the Final of the NTDA Industry Awards 2015. Our HiQ Leven Depot has been nominated in the Retail Depot of the Year category! A huge shout out to the staff at HiQ Leven for their excellent work over the years – Manager Kevin Wallace; Assistant Manager, Colin Holt; and Admin Assistant, Lynne Kerr. This is a fantastic achievement and we are very proud. Fingers crossed for the final! ...
strathclyde tyres finalists supplier excellence awards
Our recent success at the 2015 Scotland Excel Supplier Excellence Awards has been recognised by the local press. We are delighted to be featured in The Gazette’s article Awards glory for trio of Renfrewshire firms.  "Councillor Mike Holmes, convener of Scotland Excel, added: “Strathclyde Tyres have gone the extra mile to deliver best value for councils across Scotland, particularly in respect of their damage warranty which was previously unheard of for tyre contracts of this size. “Not only that, but their participation on Scotland Excel’s frameworks has helped to grow their business, secure jobs and provide an economic boost for Renfrewshire.”" Read the full article here....
STS Doon The Watter
The girls from our Finance Team had a fantastic time on the Waverly 70s Showboat Cruise Doon The Water last weekend! They were prepared for all kinds of weather with their Strathclyde Tyres sunglasses and ponchos! Get your festival pack which includes sunglasses, a cool bag and a poncho by entering our Facebook competition. ...
Bowfield 10K group
We were delighted to sponsor the Bowfield Hotel’s 10K Charity Race last month as they were raising funds for St. Vincent’s Hospice. The challenging course ran through the countryside above Howwood, starting and finishing at Bowfield Hotel and Country Club. Congratulations to everyone who took part! ...
Ed Sheeran Strathclyde Tyres
Two hard working employees have been given VIP tickets to see Ed Sheeran at Wembley courtesy of Maxxis tyres on 10th July. The lucky ladies are Lynne Kerr from Leven Depot and Gillian Maritz from Johnstone Depot. We hope you have an amazing time and we can't wait to see some pictures from the big night.   ...
Stevie 50th Cake1
Everyone at Strathclyde Tyres gives their best wishes to Stevie Kernohan for his 50th Birthday! We are all missing you and hope you have a speedy recovery.    ...